Marine Documentary Film-maker
- Date of Birth 02/11/79
- Place of Birth: Bradford, England
- Nationality: Australian
- Languages: English, Indonesian (basic)
- 1999 – 2002 Edith Cowan University Perth W.A.
Bachelor of Communications, Media Studies, Film And Video Major.
- 1997 – 1998 South Metropolitan College Perth W.A.
Diploma of Hospitality Management
- 1996 – 1997 South Metropolitan College Perth W.A.
Certificate IV: Hospitality Management, Food & Bev.
- 1992 – 1996 Christ Church Grammar School Perth W.A.
Year 12 Graduation Certificate
- 2002 – Current Mosman Heights Liquor Perth W.A.
Bottleshop Attendant, P/T
- 2002 – Current Alison Enterprises Perth W.A.
Promotions Supervisor, Casual, Site Management
- 2002 – Current W.A. Fisherman’s Newspaper Perth W.A
Freelance Contributor: Writer and Underwater Photographer
- 2002 – Current His Majesty’s Theatre, Perth Perth W.A.
Stage Technician, Casual
- 2001 – Current Kvert.Com, Perth W.A.
Web Designer, Casual
- Film Reviewer
- 2001 – 2003 Sir Charlie Gardiner Hospital, Perth W.A.
Group Leader / Supervisor, P/T: Kids Holiday Program
- 1997 – 1998 Camelot Outdoor Theatre, Perth W.A.
Barman, Ticket Vendor, P/T
- 1997 – 1998 Mead’s Fish Gallery, Perth W.A.
Waiter, P/T: 5 Star service
- 1996 – 1997 Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle, Perth W.A.
Managing Storekeeper / Restaurant Waiter, P/T: Stock control 4 Star service
- 1995 – 1995 Hay St Publishing, Sydney N.S.W
Work Experience, Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing
- 1994 – 1996 Chicken Treat, Cottesloe, Perth W.A.
Kitchen hand, P/T
- 2000 “A View to a Till”, Short Drama, Director of Photography
“The Bell Tower”, Documentary, Sound and Assistant Cameraman
- 2001 “Silent Bark”, Short Drama, Solo project to help abandoned
“Three Places North”, Short Drama, Director of Photography, Editor,
“Flagship”, Music Video Clip, Director of Photography, Sound
- 2002 “Pawn vs. Porn”, Short Drama, Lead Actor
“Full Circle”, Short Drama, Art Director, Supporting Actor
“Episode 37, Attack of the Clerks”, Short Drama, Director, Supporting
“NDC”, Jebadiah, Music Video Clip, Actor
- 2003 “Thunderstruck”, Feature Film, Actor
“Worms”, State West Credit Society, Advert, Lead Actor
- PADI Certificate - Open water, Advanced Diving
- School Soccer XI; Captain.
- Development Award Scheme ’94
- Music Bursary, Christ Church Grammar
- Royal Life Saving Society; Bronze medallion
- Big Shave Awards 2001 - Best Art Director, Best Actor
- Uni Camp for Kids 2003, Volunteer, Group Leader and Role model
Interests And Activities
Filmmaking, Diving, Sharks, Guitar, Basketball, Rollerblading, Soccer, Electronics (Cameras, Sound Systems, Computer Systems)